You know that book? the one you know would drive your business forward?
The book that would confirm your expertise…educate and inspire your readers…and spur them to action?
My clients have used the books we create together to turn leads into hot prospects, attract the attention of acquiring companies, and turn speaking opportunities into business development bonanzas.
Helena Bouchez, here. I’m a writer, editor, and ghostwriter.
If you want to write a good, enduring business book you can use to demonstrate your expertise to prospects and influencers…
If you’re looking for a way to immortalize your hard won knowledge for use now and in the future…
If this book project has been on your list for years but you haven’t yet found a way forward…
You’re in the right place. I specialize in helping execs get their non-fiction business books written.
WHY WORK WITH ME?
- I’ve been working with entrepreneurs and C-suiters exclusively for over 20 years. I get it. I know I get one shot per at lightening speed and I better be able to keep up and manage up.
- I have a proven process that will allow me get the book out of you and into the world…without disrupting your already insane schedule.
- Writing a book with me is actually a pretty fun and energizing experience…or so I hear. (Yes, I said fun. But don’t take it from me…read on…)
Here are just a few of the books I’ve worked on:
- The 7-Power Contractor by Al Levi, CEO of Appleseed Business, Inc., and The 7-Power Contractor
- On the Shoulders of Giants by Jack Tester, CEO of Nexstar Network, Inc.
- Soaring with Eagles by Ellen Rohr, CEO of Zoom Drain Franchise
Some nice things people have said about Executive Words
Al Levi: “Putting a book together? Need guidance through the maze? Helena is who you want on your team. She’s not just a great writer but a business story teller. And she understands the tie of writing to marketing.”
Jack Tester: “There is no way I could have created a book while still working full time without her expertise and counsel. I can’t encourage potential writers enough to partner with Helena on your book project. It will be twice as fun and get done in half the time.”
Ellen Rohr: “The process of working with her was so easy, so much easier than the struggle I was going through. So do yourself a favor: do what Helena tells you to do. Let her help you get that book out of you and onto the page and to honor — your story or someone else’s. Thanks Helena!”
Oz Du Soleil: “If you don’t know the world of writing a book, it’s common to miss deadlines and ultimately not have a book at all! With Helena’s coaching, I was able to deliver my book before the original deadline.”
Rob Hawse: “Helena’s genuinely curious nature…makes the process fun and engaging. Some of my best conversations about my vision have been with her.”
Want to know more about How To Work With an Editor?
I’m putting together a helpful guide that explains how to work with a developmental editor like me to get your book written.
Email me at helena at executivewords.com with the subject line HEY EDITOR and I’ll be sure to send it to you as soon as it’s ready.
Better: Here’s an easy link that does that it for you: HEY EDITOR
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
— Helena B